You can export your data to make backups, to make changes in bulk, or to upload your product information to a third party. Bigcommerce allows you to export the following data:
- Products — see Importing and Exporting Products for more detailed information
- Product SKUs
You can opt to export only specific data by creating a custom export template.
1. Go to the Export page for the type of data you'd like to export. For example, for Products, go to Products ›Export.
- Products – Products › Export
- Product SKUs – Products › Export SKUs
- Orders – Orders › Export
- Customers – Customers › Export
2. Select your export template. We recommend using Bulk Edit for Products and Customers, or Default for Orders. If you created a custom export template, select it on this step.
3. In the pop-up, click Export my [data] to a CSV file. If you need to export an XML file, select Export to an XML Fileafter selecting your template.